Saturday, July 5, 2014

Twist N Tie Co.

This week our small business feature is on the Twist N Tie Co.

Twist N Tie is owned by Juliette who lives with her husband and two sons in Boring, Oregon (yes, that is the real name of the city). Her boys and husband are completely manly men and love to be outside, hunt, and do all things boy. Making head wraps and headbands gives her an escape from boyland into all things girly.

Juliette was inspired to make a product that moms could actually use. Moms don't always have time to get all done up, so her wraps and pony ties are a perfect way to spruce yourself up...quickly! When choosing fabrics, she is always on the hunt for patterns or colors that you don't see everywhere and that is what makes her designs unique from other companies. As a mom simplicity is her goal in life.. And that's what these headbands and head wraps add, plus they don't mess up your hair while you're putting them in!

I had the chance to try one of each of her items, a head wrap, a headband, and a pony tie and let me tell you I am in love! I am totally a ponytail mom and spending forever on my hair is not an option. I've tried other elastic headbands before and they always fell off or shifted and they would drive me bonkers. These all stay in place and fit like a dream. The nice thing is that the wire headband can be worn with the twist on the top, side, or bottom to fit your personal style. The pony tie is a quick way to accessorize if headbands/head wraps aren't your thing. I used to wear one of my daughter's wide headbands to the pool (for real, I looked like a goober) but now I wear the coral head wrap and it holds back my bangs perfectly...plus it looks cute!

To see more from Twist N Tie Co. visit
Their Facebook page here
Their Etsy shop here 






Don't mind the cell phone selfies. I wore the pony twist all day yesterday and when I went to photo shoot it today I couldn't find it anywhere...


This post was sponsored, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment