Saturday, June 28, 2014

Ready, Set, Mom!

This week's small business feature is on Ready, Set, Mom!

Ready, Set, Mom is owned by Amie who lives in Texas with her husband and daughter, with baby #2 on the way. They also have two pugs that are their little fur babies. Amie enjoys organizing, creating, and decorating in addition to finding things that can simplify and enrich her role as a mother.

She opened shop because she was looking for a product to keep purse/diaper bag organized and all of her searching yielded nothing. Since she knew she wasn't alone in this search she started selling these super cute organizers. She chose these ones because they had just enough pockets in a variety of sizes and some with zippers and some without while also being easy to clean. The main focus of her shop is the organizers but she has other items as well that help moms stay organized in their day-to-day ventures.

We started using the organizer immediately and it was a good excuse to buy a new purse, too ;) Now that I only have one kid in diapers I didn't need to haul around a bag that was quite as large as what I had. Don't judge, but I included a pic of what my purse looked like before I used the organizer. That is honest to goodness what it looks like most of the time. With the organizer I can keep everything securely in place, nothing gets damaged from wandering in my purse, and if I need to switch purses it is easy to do so. I love the embellishments that are added on to make the organizer fun and trendy. It is really, really nice to have the kids' things separate from mine in the purse and makes shopping and going out and about much easier.

To see more from Amie at Ready, Set, Mom:
Visit her Etsy shop here




















This post was sponsored, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment