Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crayon container-- 2 ways

My daughter likes crayons, but since she is still young she doesn't know how to put them back in the box very well. Since I am *done* picking up crayons constantly, I decided to make a crayon container that works better for us. Here is my crayon container
2 ways.

My first crayon container is a good old fashion mason jar. This is a quart size, but a pint size works well if you don't have a lot of crayons. The nice thing is that my daughter can't open it by herself and make a work of art on the walls.


My second container was made from an old tin can that we had left over from its yummy snacks. I cut some scrapbooking paper to fit around it, taped on a paper "label" and added letter stickers. Super easy and super quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment